Vision, Mission & ValuesFresh Ideas. Better Lives
A socially, politically, and economically advanced society where there is dignity, justice and development.
Improve Information sharing, livelihoods through community empowerment, respect for human life, rights and accountability, decision-making and community participation in alleviating suffering.
Core Intervention Areas
- Protection (including SGBV, and Child Protection)
- Women Rights and Empowerment
- Human Rights Advocacy
- Access to Justice and Rule of Law
- Peacebuilding and Human Security
- Civic Education
- Good Governance Advocacy
- Reproductive Health education, Menstrual management and personal hygiene.
- Community Awareness on Communicable Diseases
- HIV/Aids Awareness.
Cross Cutting and Essential Services.
- Provision of NFI to the returnees and IDPs.
- Provision of Food Security and Livelihood Opportunities
- Camp Coordination and Camp Management (CCCM)
- Diligence, excellence and distinction to the quality of services to the people.
- Integrity, accountability and transparency in all actions demonstration for factual professionalism.
- Fairness justice and collective responsibility.
- Respect for Human Rights, constitution and the rule of law.
- Impartial, upholding spirit, principles of inclusivity and equality of all humans as we respect anyone without discrimination based on his or her origin, sex or beliefs, economic, social or political affiliation.
- Recognize and respect all the traditional institutions, culture practices and their dignity.
- Friendly approaches to development in all sectors and affirmation the people’s ownership.
Who we are.
Our Team & leadership
Our Programmes & Services
Resources & Publications
News & Blog
Munuki Block C, Next to Souk Libya, Along Mia-Saba Road, Juba South Sudan.
Other regional offices:
Bor, Yei, Rumbek, Yambio, Pibor and Akobo.