|Donor||Project Name||Start Date||End Date|
|IOM-RRF||IOM-RRF Provision of emergency GBV response to the IPC4 and conflict affected population in Waat Payam in Nyirol County, Jonglei State.||April 2023||June 2023|
|UNDP||State-level Community mobilization for voter civic education in Lakes State.||September 2022||November 2022|
|IOM-RRF||Provision of integrated and comprehensive GBV in emergency response to conflict affected population in Tore and Wuji Payams in Yei County, Central Equatoria State||June 2022||September 2022|
|UNDP||Victim support groups establishment, awareness on truth, reconciliation and healing and, dialogues on transitional justice in Lakes State||June 2022||November 2022|
|UNDP||Public awareness-raising outreaches, and information dissemination on constitutional making process in Western Bahr el Ghazal, and Lakes States.||April 2022||July 2022|
|UN Women||Mainstreaming Gender in Security Sector Reforms in Bor and Akobo counties.||July 2021||December 2021|
|CARE International||Integrated Reproductive Health awareness and advocacy for reproductive health rights of women and girls and COVID-19 in Bor.||September 2020||February 2021|
|Urgent Action Fund-Africa||Integrated Advocacy for women and girl’s reproductive health rights and COVID-19 in Juba||June 2020||August 2020|
Other Previous Project Activities
- SGBV prevention and response for the affected population in Maridi, through awareness creation by establishing SGBV clubs in schools, conducting community outreach and sensitization meetings, dialogue and focus group discussions (FGDs).
- Conducting peacebuilding activities at secondary schools in Juba to reduce tribal consciousness, by empowering students to be agents of change and peace-builders using peace clubs and sports in secondary schools.
- Collaborating with other like-minded, non-profit partners to conduct needs assessments across South Sudan, including in camps.
- Conducting straight talk and youth talk clubs in secondary and primary schools to deal with climate change, child marriage, early pregnancy, sexual and reproductive health (SRH), menstrual hygiene management and other social factors affecting youth aged 10-24 years’ in Juba, Bor and countrywide through radios.
- Provided mentorship and life’s kills coaching for adolescent girls in DMI school and non-school girls in Mangateen Camp in Juba
- Partnered with Community Initiative for Development Organization (CIDO) as a women-led organization to conduct a policy study to amplify women’s voices and enhance participation, accountability, and advocacy in humanitarian action.
- Narrative Hub in July 2020, conducted a research on how COVID-19 has affected women’s reproductive health and gender-based violence in Juba urban area, (Gurei Payam).